Christina M. Freise MS, CCC-SLP, CBIS, CDP Owner/President
Ms. Freise is the founding Speech-Language Pathologist of Speech By The Beach Consulting LLC, and was certified as a Brain Injury Specialist by the Brain Injury Association of America, and as a Certified Dementia Specialist by the National Council of Certified Dementia Practitioners . This triple certification distinguishes her from other speech-language pathologists, and enables her to offer patients more comprehensive assessment and treatment options. In regards to pediatrics, Ms. Freise is trained in a myriad of evidence-based techniques including Food Chaining, Orton Gillingham Reading Approach, and Baby Signs.
Ms. Freise holds a Masters of Science from Columbia University, New York, the only Ivy League training program in the United States in Speech-Language Pathology. Following graduation, she fulfilled her Clinical Fellowship at The Brady Institute for Traumatic Brain Injury to receive her Certificate of Clinical Competence from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association. Her diverse experiences include acute care in a Level 1 Trauma Center, LTACH, home care, and university clinical faculty member with supervisory and teaching roles in a pediatric clinic.
Furthermore, she is the former President of the Collier County Medical Society Alliance, and currently serves as a Director of the Florida Medical Association Alliance.
Christina currently lives in Naples with her husband and two rescue dogs.
Licensure/ Certifications/ Memberships:
- Licensed by the Florida Department of Health for Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology
- Holds the Certificate of Clinical Competence from the American Speech-Language Hearing Association
- Certified in LSVT LOUD and LSVT LOUD For Life, voice programs designed for individuals with Parkinson's disease with applications in other neurological diseases
- Certified in Baby Signs®, a communication program designed for infants to improve communication
- Certified in the Compton PESL Accent Modification Method, a speech program designed for individuals with accented-English
- Member of American Speech-Language Hearing Association Special Interest Group 11: Administration and Supervision, Special Interest Group 13: Swallowing and Swallowing Disorders, and Special Interest Group 15: Gerontology
- Modified Barium Swallow Impairment Profile Registered
- Basic Life Support Certified, American Heart Association
Publication: Cognitive Implications of Dementia: A Caregiver's Guide to Maximize Communication & Swallow Function, 2018.
Recipient of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association's Award for Continuing Education
4.0 cumulative GPA, State University of New York, highest in graduating class, awarded highest departmental honors.
Named to the Southwest Florida's "40 Under 40" List, 2018
Office manager is a notary for your convenience.